The following disclaimer applies to release of Bruce County mapping and attribute data on the Internet or Bruce County corporate intranet:
Bruce County Maps Disclaimer:
The following definitions apply to the terms and conditions as set out in this document:
- Any and all mapping, tabular, attribute information, and supporting documentation provided or distributed by the County of Bruce
- The Corporation of the County of Bruce and its employees, officers, and servants
- The lower-tier municipalities that together comprise the County of Bruce, including their respective employees, officers, and servants
- Recipient or User
- The individual or entity that receives and/or uses the data provided by the County
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the release of the data contained on this site:
- Maps produced by the County's Web sites shall under no circumstance constitute a legal survey document;
- Private lands exist within the National Park boundaries as shown. These lands may be purchased by Parks Canada on a willing seller, willing buyer basis. At map scales closer than 1:200,000, these private lands are indicated by text and lack of park fill colour.
- The Development, Interference with Wetlands and Alteration to Shorelines and Watercourses Regulation (Ont. Reg. 151/06) map layer has been compiled from various sources and is for information purposes only. Grey Sauble Conservation (GSC) is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee, the accuracy of all the information contained within the map.
- The Ontario Regulation 169/06 information made available on this site is not intended to constitute advice nor is it to be used as a substitute for specific advice from a licensed professional. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon information in this site without independently verifying the information and, as necessary, obtaining professional advice regarding your particular facts and circumstances. THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AND SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR NAVIGATIONAL PURPOSES.
The approximate regulated area and approximate screening area shown on this map are for demonstration purposes only and may vary from the description provided within the text of the regulation document. In the event of a conflict between this map and the text of Ontario Regulation 169/06, the text in the regulation will prevail. Data/Mapping errors may exist. This map should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
The information provided is for information purposes only. The Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority (SVCA) assumes no responsibility for the correctness of the information contained in this website nor liability to any user of such information, regardless of the purpose.
- The data and maps provided by the County's Web sites are derived from various sources, and are subject to change at any time without notice;
- While efforts are made to verify the supplied data are accurate and up-to-date, the data are provided on an
"as is" basis with no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose;
- Neither the County nor its municipalities shall be liable for any damages or losses arising from any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in the data, or from any misuse, misinterpretation, or misapplication thereof, whether due to the
negligence of the County or its municipalities, or otherwise;
- The data are made available solely on condition that the recipient and all of the recipient's heirs,
executors, administrators, successors, and assigns assume full responsibility for any risk associated with
the use or misuse of the data and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the County and its municipalities
from any and all damages or losses whether arising directly or indirectly from the release or use of the data.
- The data and maps provided by the County's Web sites are not intended to be used as a substitute for specific advice from a qualified professional. Before acting upon information in this site, it is strongly recommended that you independently verify the data, and where necessary, obtain professional advice;
- The County of Bruce must be acknowledged as the source of the data on all reproductions;
- The User shall not resell, market, or release the data to third parties without the
explicit written permission of the County and/or its municipalities;
The data shall remain the property of the County and/or its municipalities; and
- In the case of the internal system, the assessment data contained in this site shall be used exclusively for planning-related purposes in Bruce County